Installation guide for CloudFiles HubSpot Integration
CloudFiles is available on the app marketplace and can be installed using the standard app installation process. In order to install the app, you only need to follow some quick steps -
- Go to Cloudfiles's listing page on HubSpot Marketplace (or just search 'CloudFiles' on the marketplace)
- Click the "Connect" button on top right of the page (or click on this link)
- This will open up the HubSpot Login Page. Login with you HubSpot Administrator account
- Following page will be shown. Click the "Connect App" button to finish installation
Once installed, you will be directed to the CloudFiles Web-App with HubSpot onboarding instructions. Simply come back to your HubSpot and head over to any contact, company, deal or ticket record to locate and start using the CloudFiles widget.
To get started quickly, we provide 3 quick start guides that talk about incrementally advanced features. Refer to these guides in sequence to become a HubSpot - CloudFiles integration expert.
- Quick start for file connector in HubSpot - Talks about accessing external or uploaded files and folders from HubSpot records and associating them to the records for later access.
- Quick start for file sharing & analytics in HubSpot - Talks about file and folder sharing by creating a link, configuring it's settings and viewing it's analytics all from the HubSpot record.
- Quick start for file automations in HubSpot - Talks about some automation capabilities in context of the connector and sharing features discussed in the 2 quick starts above.
Once you are done with these, refer to the list of categories and articles on the left sidebar or our web app documentation to drill down into your needs and find the right answers quickly.
Check the info below if you want to talk to us.