Copy Salesforce Files
Use this flow action to copy a file from Salesforce storage to external storage like SharePoint, Google Drive etc.
- Content Document Ids - List of Content Document Ids associated with the Salesforce files to be copied. This list is also available in the Salesforce File Attached Event
- Drive Id - Drive Id in external storage where file should be copied. Only applicable for SharePoint & Google Drive
- Folder Id - Id of the folder in external storage where the file should be copied to
- Library - External storage type. Example - sharepoint, dropbox
- Salesforce Record Id - Id of the Salesforce record where the original Salesforce file is attached. This field is optional, but if included, it is sent back in the Salesforce File Copied Event published after succesful file copy.
You can get the values of DriveId, FolderId, Library from the Content Library tab
None. The flow action run asynchronously and doesn't return any value. When the file is copied successfully, a platform event is exposed, named Salesforce File Copied Event
Updated 13 Apr 2023