CloudFiles is an automation first product. Anything that you can do from CloudFiles user interface, can be automated. For example, creating a folder in SharePoint, Moving a Salesforce file to Google Drive etc.
CloudFIles enables these automations using Salesforce flow builder, and provides various Flow actions and Platform Events to work with files & folders.
When CloudFiles actions are used in automation, they use an account wide authentication for external libraries like SharePoint, Google Drive etc. You can connect account wide libraries from the Setup page in CloudFiles app. Please follow the steps below for this -
- Open CloudFiles app from App Laucher by searchin for CloudFiles
- Click on the + icon on the library tile to enable that library for your account. This would move the library tile to "Added Libraries" section
- Click on the library name from the "Added Libraries" section
- On the next page, click "Connect" to authenticate the library
- That's it. Now your flows will use this authentication for all automations
Updated 18 May 2023