"Move Resource" action can be used to move a file or folder from one location to another. In this article we show how to add this action to your flow and configure the parameters.
- Library - External storage type. Example - sharepoint, dropbox
- Drive Id - Drive Id in external storage where file should be copied. Only applicable for SharePoint & Google Drive
- Resource Id - Id of the file or folder that needs to be moved
- Resource Type - One of file or folder
- Destination - Id of the destination folder where the file or folder should be moved
You can get the values of DriveId, Destination, Library from the Content Library tab
Updated 03 May 2023