This flow action can be used to set permissions of a file/folder in external storage like SharePoint, Google Drive etc.
1 - Add "Update Permissions" Action to your Flow
In your flow builder, search for the element named "Update Pemrissions". You can also find this action in the CloudFiles category when you click "action" element in "Add Element" box. Select the action to insert it into the flow.
2 - Configure parameters
Please configure following parameters after inserting the flow action
- action - One of grant or revoke
- DriveId - Only applicable for SharePoint and Google Drive. Id of the Drive being used. You can get this value from Content Library
- Library - one of sharepoint, google, onedrive, box, dropbox, cloudfiles
- ResourceId - Id of the file or folder for which permission needs to be updated
- ResourceType - one of file or folder
- Emails - List of email id of users for whom permissions are being updated
3 - Return Value
Updated 25 May 2023