How to disconnect & reconnect CloudFiles to HubSpot Account
Re-connection of CloudFiles - HubSpot Integration may be needed in various cases. This can include situations when installation related issues pop up, or when new features which require new HubSpot scopes are needed.
The disconnection and re-connection process is extremely easy. Follow the steps below. You can check the GIF at the bottom of this article for screenshots.
- Go to CloudFiles Dashboard > Settings > Integrations > HubSpot -https://app.cloudfiles.io/settings/integrations/hubspot
- Click on the disconnect button
- The button would then change to 'Connect'
- Now click on the 'Connect' button
- You will be asked to choose an appropriate HubSpot account and provide some permissions
- After this, you HubSpot will be re-connected and any problems resolved
If you are having trouble finding the CloudFiles App Dashboard, you can refer to our FAQ article on How to go to App Dashboard from HubSpot Record?. The image shows the integration section -