How to reset the Salesforce <> CloudFiles Connection
Sometimes you may want to reset the connection between Salesforce & CloudFiles. For example, when you want to use a different Salesforce account for the connection, or if your existing connection is broken.
Currently, the connection resetting is only available in our web dashboard. We're bringing it into Salesforce app soon. In the meatime, please follow the steps below to reset Salesforce & ClodFiles connection -
- Go to CloudFiles web dashboard following the instructions here - How to access CloudFiles Admin Dashboard from Salesforce
- Click on "Integrations" tab in the left sidebar
- Click on "Salesforce" from the main pane
- Click on "Disconnect" button fron the page that opens. This will disconnect the existing connection and the button will tn into "Connect"
- Click on "Connect" button to re-connect the Salesforce account