Deleting your account permanently
Deleting a CloudFiles account is a permanent action that will permanently delete all your files, associated CloudFiles links and analytics. Delete account action can only be performed by an Admin of the account.
To delete a CloudFiles account follow the steps -
- Login to your account in the cloudfiles independent app.
- Click on settings (⚙️) button on the top right.
- Next click on the account tab in the settings panel on the left.
- Click on the remove button under Remove account header.
- Type the confirmation code and click remove.
Steps have also been shown in the gif below.
You must cancel your billing before you delete your account. If you have deleted your account and are still getting charged or if you need your invoices or have any doubts and concerns kindly email us at email@example.com .
Need help? Book time with our team of experts.