I cannot see the CloudFiles widget in HubSpot
If you have recently installed CloudFiles from the CloudFiles listing on HubSpot marketplace, you will see the CloudFiles widget on the right side of your HubSpot records - deal, contact, company or tickets.
Before you proceed further, scroll the entire right sidebar to make sure the CloudFiles widget was not missed out.
If it is not visible, check out the upcoming steps -
- Go to settings inside your HubSpot dashboard.
- Click on the Objects button in Data Management in the left pane.
- Select "Contact" and choose "Record Customization" tab.
- Next choose "Customize the right sidebar" and then select "edit default view".
- Then select Add Card and choose "CloudFiles" from the dropdown and then save it.
The same steps are to be repeated with "company", "deal" and "ticket" respectively, if you wish to find CloudFiles in those records. Contact your HubSpot Admin, if you are unable to see these settings for your authorization level. If the problem still persists.